|Your Shopping Cart|
- More Information
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
I am a Clinical Psychologist and have a number of clients, friends, and family who benefit enormously from Calm. I recommend it regularly and take it daily myself as the only supplement or medication I've found in 15 years in the field with such high effectiveness and so little complaint of side effects. By comparison, most pharmaceuticals are prescribed with the full expectation that there will be side effects. The result is a gentle but palpable sense of feeling centered and peaceful while still having full access to one's range of emotional and intellectual faculties. In fact, it seems to allow *greater* access to the range of experience by reducing the anxious noise that wears us out, distracts us from tasks, blocks feelings like gratitude and poignancy, and keeps us awake at bedtime. With appropriate supervision of a therapist or psychiatrist, I've even seen first-dose shifts in serious depression and anxiety. It's literally my favorite, by a wide margin, of all natural and pharmaceutical support. Bravo! - BDR, PsyD, Nashville TN
I would be dead if it were not for your Nightly CALM formula. Thank you ever so much for your research. My father was a scientist and he died for what he knew. Please make sure this does not happen with your field of knowledge I could not do this psychiatric orthomolecular type without you and your team at Tango nutrition -please give a shout out to Giovanni.
Bought this supplement for my husband to help him with his sleep. He has noticed it helps him fall asleep and sleep through the night. The only thing we don't like about the product is that is in a plastic container and more pill should be sold in the container to reduce packaging. There is no planet B we all need to reduce our carbon footprint
I have only been using the products for two weeks, but I already do feel more focused with less anxiety. Both my parents have Alzheimer's and Dementia. I am hoping these supplements will help keep my mind more alert and focused over the years.
I use these twice a day and they help ALOT with my anxiety and moods! I also use them when Im having a anxiety attack and it helps immediately!
Taking a CALM after work is like taking a drink only better! I feel relaxed, and the day's worries seem to disappear. No hangover either!"
I used this before a presentation I was very nervous about and found that it really helped keep the anxiety from spiraling!
Easy transaction and my order arrived earlier than the estimated delivery date
Just the right dosage and ingredients in Calm to keep the anxiety at a low.
Love to take this as required, to help with the stresses of life.
Good product. Helped me relax. Will order more soon.
CALM™ Natural Mind Formula
CALM™ is a twice-a-day natural nutrient "shield" designed by Hyla Cass, MD, to protect both mind and body from the harmful effects of daily stress. CALM delivers a natural blend of ingredients proven to safely enhance mood and sharpen mental acuity, while supporting inner calm and balance. CALM is the perfect alternative to unhealthy substances many people have come to depend on.*
Directions: Take 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily as needed, or as directed by your health care professional.
Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
|Ingredients||Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Niacin (as Insitol Hexaniacinate)||40 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||40 mg||2000%|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)||200 mcg||3333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium Pantothenate)||200 mg||100%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||100 mg||26%|
|GABA (gamma amino butyric acid)||200 mg||*|
|Hops (flower)||20 mg||*|
|Lemon Balm (leaf)||20 mg||*|
|Passion Flower (aerial parts)||20 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: vegetable capsule (HPMC, water), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silica dioxide
At the heart of the CALM formula are seven ingredients that, in the proper dosages and potencies, have been shown to work together to regulate brain chemistry. CALM aids in stabilizing moods and relieving stress without side effects, impairment, drowsiness, or loss of judgment:
• L-Theanine - The active substance in one of the oldest calming mood-stabilizers (green tea from China), theanine can increase your ability to focus, concentrate, learn, and remember while providing a whole-body sense of "alert relaxation" and well-being described as being akin to a massage or hot bath. It increases alpha-wave activity in the brain which is the brain state attained through meditation, thereby shutting off the "worry" impulse.
• GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) - Lower levels of GABA in the brain and nervous system are linked to anxiety, tension, and insomnia. As an important neurotransmitter (chemical messenger), GABA helps to regulate brain and nerve cell functioning, producing a calming and focusing effect that is widely acknowledged in the mental health community. Within the nervous system, it protects against nervous system overloads-which can cause over-excitement or impulsive lapses in judgment.
• L-Taurine - An amino acid that plays a major role in neurotransmitter regulation, taurine calms and stabilizes your mind much like GABA does. By retarding the release of adrenaline, taurine also protects us from the fight-or-flight response and post-stress anxiety. Because taurine is found in protein-rich organ meats, vegetarians are especially at risk for taurine deficiency.
• L-Glutamine - The amino acid L-Glutamine is used directly by the brain as fuel as well as to build and balance GABA. It has been shown to enhance both mental performance and memory. Known as "the addiction alternative," glutamine can also be used for nearly instantly relief of cravings for sugar, stimulants, or inebriants such as alcohol.
• Herbs for Stress-Relief - Hops, Passion Flower and Lemon Balm are naturally grown herbs that work to dramatically reduce levels of stress-related anxiety and to promote the relaxation needed for restful sleep, a prime component in your body's ability to resist stress itself. In low doses they are calming. In higher doses (2-3 capsules at bedtime) they actually help to promote sleep, without a morning-after "hangover."