|Your Shopping Cart|
- More Info
Brain Recovery AM & PM Formula
Recovery is difficult enough without having to keep track of multiple bottles and formulas. To address this issue Dr. Hyla Cass, M.D., in conjunction with Metabolic Maintenance Products, has developed the ground-breaking Brain Recovery A.M. & P.M system. Based on years of research with hundreds of patients in recovery, Dr. Cass has developed a simple, natural way to enhance addiction recovery and increase patient compliance.*
Dr. Cass has combined the equivalent of 6 different formulas into 2 convenient daily packets, in the exact, balanced amounts needed to take you through your day. Manufactured to the highest possible specifications, the Brain Recovery A.M. & P.M. nutritional system helps restore mood and brain function and helps reduce cravings for addictive substances by balancing your brain chemistry naturally*.
Directions: Take one A.M. packet with breakfast and one P.M. packet with dinner. If preferred, you can take the included Omega-3 gelcap with any meal and the remainder of the packet 1/2 hour before bedtime for enhanced sleep.
Supplement Facts - AM Packet
Serving Size: 1 packet (9 capsules)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Packet||% Daily Value *|
|Calories 10||Calories from Fat 10|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Vitamin A (as Betatene® mixed carotenoids and Vitamin A Palmitate)||12500 IU||250%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid and Ascorbyl Palmitate)||1530 mg||2550%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocoperyl Succinate and Mixed Tocopherols)||200 IU||667%|
|Vitamin K1||100 mcg||125%|
|Thiamine (as Thiamine Mononitrate)||35 mg||2333%|
|Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5' Phosphate and Riboflavin)||35 mg||2059%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide and Niacin)||175 mg||875%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL and Pyridoxine 5' Phosphate)||105 mg||5250%|
|Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||1200 mcg||300%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)||1100 mcg||18333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||175 mg||1750%|
|Selenium (as Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Copper (as Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Manganese (as Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Chromium (as Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Molybdenum (as Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Choline (as Choline Bitartrate)||50 mg||**|
|Inositol (as Potassium Iodide)||50 mg||**|
|Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA)||50 mg||**|
|Lemon Bioflavonoids Complex||250 mg||**|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||200 mg||**|
|Silymarin (from Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Silybum marianum, standardized to 80% silymarin)||200 mg||**|
|Concentrated Fish Oil||1000 mg||**|
|• EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||400 mg||**|
|• DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||200 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* * Daily Value not established for this ingredient
• Require caffeine or sugar to help you wake up and/or get through the day
• Turn to alcohol or other substances to help you relax and unwind
• Hide how much you eat, drink, or smoke
• Are concerned about your current dependence on antidepressant or other mood-altering medications
Then you need to know that you are not a weak or “bad” person. Your brain chemistry is out of balance. The good news is you can take control to "re-tune" your body and brain to feel better than ever. Learn how the correct combination of healthy diet and specific nutritional supplements can correct these problems and reclaim your happiness and well-being.
Dr. Cass' Brain Recovery Formula™
Dr. Cass has developed the Brain Recovery Formula™ based on years of research with hundreds of patients, for recovery from:
• Depressants (alcohol, marijuana, benzodiazepines, or opiates) by taking the edge off, relieving irritability and discomfort.
• Stimulants such as caffeine, nicotine, cocaine, and methamphetamine, by helping you stay positivie and alert without them.
• Presecription Medications, preventing withdrawal symptoms or "discontinuation syndrome" (to be done under medical supervision) by balancing brain chemistry.
• Low Moods, stress, anxiety, lack of motivation, impaired attention and concentration by providing essential amino acids.
• Difficulty with Focus and Concentration, by providing performance-enhancing nutrients.
The Brain Recovery Formula™ helps to smooth out the discomfort associated with withdrawal while restoring energy and brain function. Even if you’ve never used substances but suffer from mood or focus problems that interfere with your happiness and well-being, you can now reclaim your brain!
Recovery is difficult enough without having to keep track of numerous pills in multiple bottles. To address this issue Dr. Cass designed the Brain Recovery AM & PM Formula.
This combines the equivalent of 6 different formulas into 2 convenient daily packets containing the specific highest ingredients in the exact, balanced amounts needed to help you through your day. Brain Recovery AM & PM nutritional program helps restore mood and brain function. It stops cravings for addictive substances by balancing your brain chemistry, naturally.
Each A.M. and P.M. packet contains:
• Multi-Vitamins and Minerals: A potent combination of essential nutritional basics and co-facter for optimum nutrition of brain and body.
• Omega-3 Fatty Acids: An essential component for brain nutrition that enhances mood, learning, focus and attention. Omega-3's also help regulate inflammation and are heart healthy.
• Powerful Antioxidants and Liver Support Nutrients: Essential for detoxification, including Alpha Lipoic Acid, NAC, andSilymarin.
• Blood Sugar Balancing Nutrients: Chromium and Glutamine for smoothing out energy and mood swings.
Brain Recovery A.M. packet also contains mood and energy enhancers Glutamine, Tyrosine and DLPA that help keep you happy, alert, and energized.
Brain Recovery P.M. packet also provides the nutrients Glycine, Glutamine, Theanine, and 5-HTP (5 hydroxytryptophan) to enhance mood, help you wind down from the day’s activities, and promote relaxation and restful sleep.
Taken together the Brain Recovery AM and Brain Recovery PM nutritional packets help to inhibit cravings for addictive substances by balancing your brain chemistry and restoring positive mood, naturally.
We are all biochemically unique…
While this program is effective for most people, you many need to add some of these specialized formulas for maximum effect. If you find that you then need more energy or focus, such as for reading, writing, studying or driving, add the following:
• FOCUS: It's a natural "stimulant" or "caffeine substitute." Click here
• ENERGY Balance: A mild energizer, it also contains adaptogens to support the adrenal gland. Click here
Take 1 - 3 Capsules of either or both Focus and Energy Balance in the morning and for that mid-afternoon energy slump.
If you still tend to be anxious, irritable and easily stressed, take:
• CALM: 2 capsules, 2-3 times daily (up to 6 daily). CALM is a great end-of-the-workday supplement and pre-bedtime relaxer. Click here
• Nightly CALM: This is CALM, plus the proven sedating herb, Valerian. Take 2-3 at bedtime. Click here
• 5-HTP: If you experience low moods, anxiety and have trouble sleeping and staying asleep you are likely low in serotonin. 5-HTP will provide the raw material needed to make serotonin in your brain. Take 5-HTP 100 mg, 1-3 capsules 1/2 hour before bedtime. If you are taking an SSRI antidepressant, check with your physician, since there is a rare risk of serotonin syndrome. Click here
• Brain Cell Support: If your memory and cognitive abilities are not what they used to be (what you'd like them to be) take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 with lunch or dinner. It provides the materials needed to enhance memory and cognition. Click here
Lifestyle, Diet and Supplements
- Begin with a healthy diet
- Eliminate smoking, sugar and caffeine
- Exercise daily
- Restorative sleep: get 7-9 hours of quality sleep
- Add supplements (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs) to correct underlying chemical imbalances
- Address psychological and spiritual aspects
- Do one or more of a wide range of available lifestyle techniques, including meditation, visualization, biofeedback, music, massage, yoga, movement and dance
Client "Back to Old Me"
"My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants but I was afraid of the side effects, and of being dependent on medication, so I tried Dr. Cass’ program and in a month, I was back to the old me, and haven’t looked back since."
– Maria, age 33
Rested and Pleased with AM & PM Program
“After months of sobriety from various stimulants, I was still sleeping poorly and felt exhausted. However, within a week of taking Dr. Cass’ formulas, I was amazed to find that I was able to fall asleep easily and deeply. I woke up rested, and my energy and focus lasted all day.
"I noticed that I was dreaming, too, which I hadn’t for a long time. I felt as if my brain was restoring itself!"
– Charles R., age 45
Write a review | No reviews for this product.